Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product and offer a promise that you can live up to.
This course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
– Define what a brand is (particularly a strong brand) and what branding is about
– Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
– Identify your brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
– Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
– Describe the basics of positioning a brand
– Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
– Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
– Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
– Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results