Candidate Handbook, 3rd edition
- Written in line with the revised QCF Framework to provide comprehensive support for the new Health and Social Care Level 2 qualification.
- Written by best-selling author Yvonne Nolan.
- Covers the mandatory and most popular optional units for all pathways through the new Diploma to ensure candidates have everything they need to help them through this transition.
- Personalisation integrated throughout, to help candidates put the citizen at the heart of care.
- Packed with real-life scenarios and case studies which put work in context for the candidate.
- Assessment guidance features offer advice on how to prepare for assessment, and how candidates can achieve their best.
- Highly illustrated units and varied activities mean that candidates are kept engaged and can access the information they need quickly.