This Level 4 online IQA course formerly know as Internal Verifier Course or D34, D35 is approved by TQUK and regulated by ofqual.
This course is approved by TQUK and has been designed for those who want to work within internal quality assurance. It does not only relate to the training industry, it can be quality assurance within any sector. If you have been looking after the quality of training or have been responsible for making sure employees work according to procedures and practice within your work place, you can transfer your experience and get qualified as an Internal Quality Assurer. With this qualification you can get a job within any company in internal quality assurance or become the Internal Quality Assurer of training centres, which is Internal Moderator/Verifier as we used to call it before.
- Be competent in your field, the subject your want to assess
- Level 2 written and spoken English (Equivalent to GCSE A-C)
- IT literate (Internet, Microsoft office)
- Able to understand and interpret course materials
- Self-motivated and willing to complete and achieve
- Basic understanding of quality assurance
- Be working within an IQA capacity
- Have access to a qualified IQA who can provide an expert witness statement on your role as an trainee IQA
- The course is delivered online through our cutting edge online portal
- Our professionally written course materials will teach and guide you step by step
- You will have dedicated Assessor who will provide support and assess your work
- You will be assessed through a series of questions to assess your knowledge
- Unit 2 will be assessed through you practically quality assuring assessment and producing the evidence through work products
- You will also be observed for unit 2
- Understanding the principles and practice of internal quality assurance CREDITS – 6
- Internally quality assure the quality of assessment credits 6
Simply click the above button and pay £100 to register. Our instalment plan is designed to help learners like you achieve your qualifications and reach your goals without breaking the bank. So, you can pay for your courses according to your instalment plan and go easy on your pocket. Once you have paid the registration fee, one of our advisors will contact you to set up the direct debit for your instalment plan.
Once the direct debit is set up, you will receive an email asking you to approve the direct debit. Once your approve, you will be all set up and running!! It’s as easy as that.